Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Thank you and your input please

Dear Mitchell School Improvement Team,

It was a pleasure to meet with all of you today.  We are a new team!  Thank you for your interest and commitment as we continue to shape the learning environment at Mitchell.

Two things to share:
1. I have sent invitations for the proposed dates and times of upcoming school improvement team meetings. They are all on a weekday at 7:30 AM which seemed to be an OK way to proceed for our group.  If you did not get email invitations, please let me know and I will try again.

2.  At the meeting today, we decided to collect input from our group to understand the areas of interest and possible areas of focus.  Please CLICK HERE for a recap of today's meeting and to give your input.

Once we have received the input (by the end of the week I hope), we will be in touch again to share.

If you have questions, I would like to help.

Thank you.
Kevin